Bumps [nokogiri](https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri) from 1.12.4 to 1.12.5. - [Release notes](https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/releases) - [Changelog](https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/blob/main/CHANGELOG.md) - [Commits](https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/compare/v1.12.4...v1.12.5) --- updated-dependencies: - dependency-name: nokogiri dependency-type: direct:production ... Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <email@example.com>
|3 weeks ago|
|.github||4 months ago|
|cover||3 years ago|
|metadata||3 years ago|
|.dockerignore||3 years ago|
|.editorconfig||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|COPYING||9 months ago|
|Dockerfile||1 year ago|
|Gemfile||4 years ago|
|Gemfile.lock||3 weeks ago|
|README.md||3 months ago|
|books.sh||9 months ago|
|generate.rb||9 months ago|
|generate.sh||9 months ago|
Google SRE Book/s
Generates a EPUB/MOBI/PDF for the Google SRE Books. Original sources are downloaded from https://sre.google/books/
Visit the Releases page to download the latest release. Go through all the releases, and click "Assets" to view a list of files.
|Site Reliability Engineering (2016)||The Site Reliability Workbook (2018)|
The other SRE books/reports are available as directly from Google:
- Building Secure & Reliable Systems - [PDF] [EPUB] [MOBI] [BUY]
- Training Site Reliability Engineers - [PDF] [EPUB]
- SLO Adoption and Usage in SRE - [PDF]
- Practical Guide to Cloud Migration - [PDF] [EPUB]
- Creating a Production Launch Plan - [PDF] [EPUB] [MOBI]
- Case Studies in Infrastructure Change Management - [PDF]
- A Case Study in Community-Driven Software Adoption - [PDF] [EPUB] [MOBI]
- Incident Metrics in SRE - [PDF] [EPUB]
- Engineering Reliable Mobile Applications - [PDF] [EPUB] [MOBI]
You might also like:
You can generate either of books using
Available values for
sre_bookSite Reliability Engineering.
srw_bookThe Site Reliability Workbook.
$ docker run --rm --volume "$(pwd):/output" -e BOOK_SLUG='srw_book' captn3m0/google-sre-ebook:latest
- You should see the final EPUB/MOBI/PDF files in the current directory after the above runs.
- The file may be owned by the root user.
NOTE: You'll have to allow docker access to a directory that's local to your system. The safest way to do this is as follows:
$ mkdir /tmp/sreoutput $ chcon -Rt svirt_sandbox_file_t /tmp/sreoutput $ docker run --rm --volume "/tmp/sreoutput:/output" -e BOOK_SLUG='srw_book' captn3m0/google-sre-ebook:latest
The build for the above Docker image can be audited at https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/captn3m0/google-sre-ebook/builds.
macOS / Linux
gem install bundler
brew install pandoc
brew cask install calibre
brew install wget
Run either of the following:
# To download Site Reliability Engineering. BOOK_SLUG='sre_book' ./generate.sh # To download The Site Reliability Workbook. BOOK_SLUG='srw_book' ./generate.sh
- metadata is not complete. There are just too many authors
- Foreword/Preface is not part of the index
- The typesetting is not great and does not match the original. See #22 for a list
This is licensed under WTFPL. See COPYING file for the full text.