You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
This file will only list released and supported versions, usually skipping over very minor updates.
- Adds a --reverse flag for users with bar at the bottom of their screen
- Uses markup to keep points in fixed-width, so titles are more readable
- Removes the buggy hover-out behaviour (non-appindicator). You now need to click elsewhere to close the menu
- Changes "Show Comments" entry to a radio menu item
- Adds support for --firefox auto, picks the default firefox profile automatically
- Upgrades to Python 3.0. Python 2 is no longer supported
- Switches from PyGtk to PyGObject.
- AppIndicator is no longer supported, because it is Python 2 only
- Removed all MixPanel tracking.
- Oct 3, 2014
- Major release.
- Firefox support behind
- Analytics support. Can be disabled using
- Hovering now shows url, timestamp, and uploader nick
- Sep 27, 2014
- Adds proxy support
- Adds support for using chrome history behind the