You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||2 years ago|
|crypto.koans||2 years ago|
|josd||6 years ago|
|ux||9 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
Various talks & Lectures that I have given
- ux - UX & Usability Designing (SpeakerDeck Online)
- Software Development 101
- Intro to Linux
- Browser Extension Security - Nullcon 2014
- Joy of Software Development
- Fun with HTTP - Talk at Barcamp Bangalore about how HTTP can be a really fun protocol
- Security Horror Stories in Payments - Talk at the 50p Conference (2017) [Video] Talk about several security gotchas I've witnessed working in payments. Given at 50p, a HasGeek conference on Digital Payments in India.
- Billion Dollar Hacking - A short talk at a Dev/Hacker meetup about the recent SWIFT bank hacks. I repeated this talk at hillhacks 2016.
- Indian Financial Systems Code - A short talk on IFSC Codes and how they work in India.
- Terraforming Tatooine - A short talk at Barcamp Bangalore Spring 2018 on how I manage my home server using Terraform and Docker. PDF version is available at speakerdeck
A few more talks that I've done are on my SpeakerDeck account