You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
How to not get robbed on the internet
- Setup your SoP for internet security
- Personal ⬆️
- Avoid common pitfalls
1. Setup a Password Manager
- If you're already using one - Great!
- Bitwarden / Apple Keychain / Chrome Password Manager
- Setup your top-5 accounts using your password manager with random passwords
- Switch your netbanking credentials to your password manager
- Check your recovery email
- Install Google Authenticator on your phone.
- Setup 2FA on your top-5 accounts
- Note down your recovery tokens and keep them with you.
- Alternatively, save them in your password manager
Setup PIN on SIM
Encrypt your Device
- Apps on Phone
- Extensions in Browser
- Third-Party Permissions on Facebook/Twitter/Google
Learn about Phishing
Update your Device
- Latest Mac/Windows/iOS/Android Software Update
- Install software from Trusted Sources™️ only
Install uBlock Origin