You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Various talks & Lectures that I have given
- ux - UX & Usability Designing (SpeakerDeck Online)
- Software Development 101
- Intro to Linux
- Browser Extension Security - Nullcon 2014
- Joy of Software Development
- Fun with HTTP - Talk at Barcamp Bangalore about how HTTP can be a really fun protocol
- Security Horror Stories in Payments - Talk at the 50p Conference (2017) [Video] Talk about several security gotchas I've witnessed working in payments. Given at 50p, a HasGeek conference on Digital Payments in India.
- Billion Dollar Hacking - A short talk at a Dev/Hacker meetup about the recent SWIFT bank hacks. I repeated this talk at hillhacks 2016.
- Indian Financial Systems Code - A short talk on IFSC Codes and how they work in India.
- Terraforming Tatooine - A short talk at Barcamp Bangalore Spring 2018 on how I manage my home server using Terraform and Docker. PDF version is available at speakerdeck
- crypto.koans - Koans to help you learn openssl/PKI.
- HomeServer Talk - A talk on running my own homeserver. Presented at RootConf '19
- Monopoly: Why its a terrible game - A talk on the various mistakes Monopoly makes in its game design, and why they are important game breaking issues.
- Web Payment APIs - Presented a talk on W3C's Web Payment APIs at RFCs We Love.
- Constraint Programming to solve Modern Art - A short talk on my work on solving the Modern Art boardgame.
- IFSC [pdf] - A talk at the Cashless Consumer study group talking about banking codes in India, and the IFSC project in general.
- Video streaming on Linux.
- HPACK - Header Compression in HTTP/2.
- Sanderson's Laws of Magic
- multipart-emails - A short talk on how linking with mid/cid schemes works in multipart-emails. Related work: https://github.com/awdeorio/mailmerge/issues/86
- Payment Systems in India - A short 10 minute presentation on some of the digital payment ecosystem in India.
- pystitcher - pystitcher stitches your PDF files together, generating nice customizable bookmarks for you using a declarative input in the form of a markdown file. https://github.com/captn3m0/pystitcher
Go back to my website