@ -0,0 +1,48 @@
# Learning just enough Python to automate your job
Download Python from http://python.org/downloads/ (Download macOS 64-bit installer)
On Mac OS X, download the .dmg file that’s right for your version of OS X and double-click it. Follow the instructions the installer displays on the screen to install Python, as listed here:
- When the DMG package opens in a new window, double-click the Python.mpkg file. You may have to enter the administrator password.
- Click Continue through the Welcome section and click Agree to accept the license.
- Select HD Macintosh (or whatever name your hard drive has) and click Install.
- On Mac OS X, open the Finder window, click Applications, click Python 3.4, and then click the IDLE icon.
- On Ubuntu, select Applications▸Accessories▸Terminal and then enter idle3. (You may also be able to click Applications at the top of the screen, select Programming, and then click IDLE 3.)
1. Get you started with Python Programming
2. Learning how to automate some trivial stuff
3. Learn how to learn python
1. Get your code to production
2. Make you a software developer
3. Application Development