You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Crystal library for calculating sunrise and sunset times. Uses the algorithm from https://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/grad/solcalc/solareqns.PDF
Add the dependency to your
dependencies: suntime: github: captn3m0/suntime
require "suntime" # Time is optional, local time is used otherwise # It returns sunrise/sunset for TODAY, so if you want the next sunset, check accordingly s = Suntime::Suntime.new(lat,long, time) # Bangalore s = Suntime::Suntime.new(12.955800, 77.620979) s.sunrise # 2020-05-22 05:52:48.0 +05:30 Local s.sunset # 2020-05-22 18:39:43.0 +05:30 Local
You can pass in a different time. The date is used for calculating the sunrise/sunset, and the timezone is used for return formatting.
- Implement the Atmospheric Refraction Effect calculation
- Uncomment true_solar_time after converting it to proper time object
- Fork it (https://github.com/captn3m0/suntime/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Nemo - creator and maintainer
Licensed under the MIT License. See LICENSE file for details.