Keep track of restaurant openings and closures in the city.
- Zomato does not support HTTP/1.1, so wget can't be used.
This project uses GNU Parallel, Ruby, Nokogiri, and curl.
- Keep track of historical data using regularly generated CSV files
- Does not use the API (since the rate-limit is too low at 1k/day)
- We need to checkout around 15k restaurant status (closed or not)
- Keep track of whether restaurant is still alive or not
- Tweet any restaurant closures (or any new openings)
For now, run the following command to get a diff of new restaurants not in the old listings:
q -d , "SELECT * from ./2018-MM-DD.csv WHERE c1 not in (SELECT c1 from 2018-MM-DD.csv)"